Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday -- Ally

Boy...am I ever ready for this week to be over already! In the spirit of full disclosure, this photo was taken Wednesday night after a long day at work. It rained on and off all day, so excuse the mess I call hair and shiny face!

Cardi: Target

Tank: NY&Co.

Pants: Old Navy

Shoes: Cole Haan

Lisa Simpson Necklace: Slutty teenager store in mall










I've worn pretty much this exact same outfit before on here, but w/different accessories and pants. Same outfit if you ask me :) I sure do look better at 9am than 9pm, huh? I have got to make time in the mornings for pics!!

11 comments:

Katie Keisler said...

I love the little birdie stiching on the cardi! Very cute! The yellow chunky necklace adds some nice color!

Anonymous said...

I have severe cardi envy every time you wear this! I think I need to DIY a cardi for myself so I can stop giving your picture the stink eye!

WendyB said...

LOL @ "slutty teenager store" -- that's a great description.

Anonymous said...

Nice classic look! Everything is spot on! The beaded sweater and yellow necklace gives it a nice touch.

Leslie said...

Short sleeves??? Id be freezing! But then again, I know how warm your office is. I sit with a space heater literally on top of me in mine!

Tara Wasson said...

Cute, cute. Just dropping by to say hello. I hate it that I always browse the blog and rarely comment. Os here you go. Cute sweater.

90-Dayer said...

Ha ha! Slutty teenager store!

Erica said...

That cardigan is fantastic! And so are those rainboots behind you. :)

Ally said...

Thanks, ladies!!

Kimberly - you SO could make one of these...you're crafty!

Leslie - OMG you know how freakin hot it is in there...Our heat is barely on (much to the dismay of my chilly coworkers) and it was 78 in my office when I left today.

Hi, Tara!!! :)

Erica - I loooove these boots too. They're a sure-fire way to perk up a cloudy day.

Hillary said...

This is so cute! I love the cardi and the necklace tops it off :-)

E said...

Dude. I love the swingyness of all this. The proportions are great and you look all curvy and fabulous!

And I have cardigan envy as well, Pretty Lady.