Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Workin' Wednesday - Ally

Raise your hand if you're at work and really wish you weren't! *raises hand* I can't wait for the long weekend though - we have so much to do, though, that I'll want ANOTHER long weekend to relax.

I look especially sleepy this morning and not only am I, but I sorta didn't put on make up this morning...yikes! I think my eyelashes are already on Thanksgiving vacation!!

Cardi: NY&Co

Satiny tank: NY&Co

Pants: Old Navy

Shoes: Target

Necklace: gift






Nothing fancy or even thought out today, kittens. I'm already mentally on break and can't focus on anything other than 6pm! Have a great and happy Thanksgiving and eat lots of yummy food!!

4 comments:

lorrwill said...

You don't look sleepy to me - bright and chipper, in fact.

Love the colors and when you are tired of that necklace, you can send it my way!

Unknown said...

ahh, don't worry, you look great! Enjoy the holiday, and get some rest (or try to, I know how THAT sort of thing goes, lol)! :)

Tara Wasson said...

Cute outfit and I was in your shoes (sleepy and no makeup) on Tuesday. My students let me know, in well a very blunt way, that they noticed I didn't put any make up on. I kept telling myself that it didn't matter, because at least it meant that they look at me when I am teaching. Haha. Love the burst of pink under the cardi.

Unknown said...

You look great and the outfit is adorable!

I actually need a new cardigan and pants so I may have to just steal your look and complete this outfit with my gorgeous diamond earrings my fiance bought me from www.idonowidont.com and I'm all set.

When I go shopping this Friday I will definitely be on the look out to complete this cute outfit! Happy Thanksgiving!