Monday, November 10, 2008

Election Day blogger challenge WINNER!!!

Thanks to everyone who participated in our Election Day blogger challenge! I am still pumped over the election and drug this out as long as possible! :)

Originally I had Al look at all the pics and he picked the one who most represented "the spirit of Election Day" (whatever that is...), but after Kimberly did hers w/the random list generator I felt obligated to be all official :) Guess how that turned out? The same winner!! It's fate, and Hillary, collect your prize! Email me (address to the right) your mailing info and I'll get your super special gift pack in the mail!

The entries (click on the pic to be taken to the blog of the pretty gal in the pic):













1 comments:

Hillary said...

Woo-hoo! I am so excited I won! Thanks for all the fun blogger challenges. I look forward to many more!