Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday -- Ally

We had our first frost last week and everything survived with the exception of most of my basil. I wish I had just cut it back before the frost, but you know how that goes :)

Top: Old Navy

Tank: Lands' End

Pants: Old Navy

Shoes: Nine West

Necklace/bracelet: Walmart









I copied the Sweet E today and mixed teal and red. She really has a way with color and was spot-on with this combo.

I know it's late notice for a blogger challenge, but I'm challenging you to not only VOTE tomorrow, but to be inspired in your clothing by the election. Love your Michelle Obama pearls? Wear 'em. Live in a red state? Wear red. You get the gist. We don't get political here (it's impolite, ya know) but VOTE VOTE VOTE. Email us pics of you in your voting finest and we'll post them later in the week AND enter you in a drawing for a prize. If you take a pic in the voting booth (where that's legal) or even at your polling location, you'll get a double entry!

Oh and speaking of Michelle Obama pearls, mine have gone MIA since vacation. I have a sinking feeling they're living in New England now :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Michelle pearls will turn up tomorrow, just in time. I can feel it!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, a lady has to have her pearls. I am sure you have already come across this blog, Ally, but if not check it out http://www.mrs-o.org/ - I ♥ Michelle!
I am so excited for the challenge.

Ally said...

I've had that one reader'd for a while and I also like

http://michelleobamawatch.com/

http://blacksnob.blogspot.com/

Hillary said...

Great idea! I am sooo up for this challenge.