Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF - Ally

I've not posted much this week because in between lack of sleep from election excitement and my fall allergies kicking in, I've not been very cute. Oh I've been cheap alright, but certainly not cute :) Here's to hoping next week goes better!

Top: NY&Co

Skirt: Old Navy

Necklace everyone hates on me b/c they're jealous: New Orleans

Tweed flats: Old Navy











Like Leslie said, today's probably the last day we can go bare legged here. It's technically too late, but it's been in the high 70s all week.

I've had these flats for several years and just love them. They were about $10 and worth every penny :)

9 comments:

Christina said...

Shoes are sooo cute!

Paul said...

Great shoes - I haven't been able to go bare-legged for two months!

ohthatgirl said...

I think I'll be able to go barelgged for a while. A cool front is coming through and lowering the Dallas area temps to.....the 60's. Oh, the horror. LOL.

♥ the looks. *snatches your necklace and runs*

Kasmira said...

Well your hair certainly is looking cute! Along with those shoes.

90-Dayer said...

Those shoes are yummers! I hope you feel better.

Oh, and it was 72 in VA today. WTF???

Hillary said...

What are you talking about. You look so cute. I like your hair this way and the flats are awesome!

Ally said...

You ladies are the sweetest! It's so funny to me that y'all think my hair looks good b/c I didn't do a thing other than wash it and dry it halfway this morning. Right after I took this pic I decided I needed a bang trim b/c I can hold my head one way (see above) w/out getting bangs in my eyes.

This warm weather is NUTS and while I enjoy it, I know we're in for a heck of a long winter b/c of it!

Have a great weekend! <3

Ashley said...

So... I created a virtual outfit at the Limited in hopes to win! :) It's a lofty goal I know, but I'm only 145th! I need to stay in the top 250. So...if you don't mind looking, will you vote for my outfit? :)

www.brickfish.com/dorrisa

Thanks!

Tara Wasson said...

Shoes are too cute!