Thursday, November 6, 2008

Laundering Lessons


Swirly Print Tee: CAbi

Denim Jacket: Gap

Burgundy Pants: Express

Brown Pumps: Rampage

I never would have thought to wear this top with burgundy pants until I saw my sister do it. It has a touch of camel, red, ivory and gray on the pale blue background so it pulls the red out nicely. Thanks for the idea, Ash!

However, gotta love these pants the first five minutes wearing them after washing and tossing them in the dryer (I rarely put pants in the dryer--I almost always line dry but I was in a hurry). They're looking much snugger than they did after about a half hour when they stretched back out. Mental note: blog photos only after doing lunges in pants after they've been washed and tossed in the dryer. What??? You know you do, too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally do lunges - I admit it. Luckily not too often though since I also hang everything to dry unless there is the need for faster drying!