Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Funday -- Ally

I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was relaxing and well-deserved.

Dress: NY&Co.

Cardi: Target

Lace cami: Old Navy

Tights: Target

Shoes: Gabriella Rocha via Zappos outlet

Fancy Jasper Necklace: Sarah Balmer via Scout








I had a belt on with this earlier in the day, but it had to come off because it just wasn't working. Life's too short for feeling all bound and uncomfortable. Well, unless it's really cute shoes :)

The tank is purple and is a nice contrast to the green dress and is one of the colors in the shoes. I wore a teal scarf with this too but it didn't make it in the picture.

Of all my shoes, these are Al's favorite. They're very Indian-inspired and while they're colorful, I have a hard time matching them to an outfit.

I picked these up at the Zappos outlet several years ago for $10. The exterior is silk and they're very comfortable. This picture doesn't even begin to do them justice. They're the most vibrant peacock blue color and the sequins and embroidery really shine and sparkle.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wheeeee! Those shoes are astonishing - no wonder Al loves them.

90-Dayer said...

Oh, those shoes are beautiful! I love the blue!

Andrea Eames said...

Shoes! They're so cute. :D

Katie Keisler said...

Oooo! I LOVE these shoes! So pretty!! :-)

Hillary said...

Those shoes are awesome!

Jessica said...

I just wanted to say thanks for some color inspiration. I recently purchased a brown cord. jacket and was having trouble finding something I already had to go with it. Until, that is, I saw this post and it reminded me that I have a shirt that is the same color as your dress. Bingo! Thanks!