Friday, November 28, 2008

My inner Blair Waldorf


Black Leather Jacket: Mossimo

White Button Down: Banana Republic

Printed Scarf: Mossimo

Brown Tweed Skirt: J Crew

Red Tights: Kohl's

Black Boots: Marisa (Rack Room Shoes)

I've said before that I was totally going to pull a Blair Waldorf and put on red tights one day. And you know I never lie--so as promised, here is my first red tights outfit!

I feel like this is exceptionally brave because, not only am I wearing bright red tights, but I'm also mixing brown and black which is one of those color combos that used to be so taboo that it's hard to get comfortable with it again. Luckily, this scarf has black, brown, camel, red and white in it, so it made it easy to incorporate all the colors.

3 comments:

Tara Wasson said...

Cute and I like how you are just baring a little of the red tights this time. This will help you and others get used to it.

V said...

LOVE this look!

Katie Keisler said...

SUCH a CUTE outfit! Love the colors! The red is so bold - it looks fabulous!

Katie