Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday - Daniel

Hey everybody, Daniel here again. Guess what?! After some poking and prodding by Ally and my girlfriend, I'm finally posting for real on here. So y'all be gentle. I didn't have anything to hide, I looked handsome, and I figured there was no better day to do it than on my birthday. Sorry about the bad lighting and weird shots. My apartment has bad lighting and small rooms, so the picture may look a little funky.



White Oxford shirt with Blue pinstripes: Old Navy: $14.92
Blue Reverse Argyle sweater: Old Navy: $14.92
Straight Leg Jeans: Old Navy: $14.99
Boots: Skechers outlet store: $Forget. Bought 'em 10 months ago.








I was headed out Saturday night for dinner with friends, drinks with more friends, and more drinks with even more friends. I'm 23, I'm grown, and wanted to finally look grown up when I dress. I'm usually a jeans and T-shirt kinda guy, but I'm hoping to reform my wicked ways. I think I pulled it off quite nicely. The boots are getting worn out, and I'm thinking about replacing them soon with a pair of these. Other than that, everything is a fairly recent purchase, and I had never worn either of the shirts.

So, I'll leave the rest to you. What do you fine ladies (and gents too) think?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like somebody hit up the Columbus Day sale at Old Navy with all of those $14.92 deals. You can't ever go wrong with an argyle sweater. Its nice to see some dudes sharing their fashion!

Leslie said...

I love argyle on men! And in fact, since they dont read the comments, I feel safe in posting that I got some argyle for my male family members for the holidays!

Yea for men sharing fashion tips!!

Louella said...

happy birthday baby boy!!! you look so handsome (you looked cute in jeans also). stop by and see me sometime.
love mama

Ally said...

It's no coincidence you and Al both have that sweater :)

Happy Birthday, buddy!!! I'm glad you guest posted - we need some fashionable dudes!

Hillary said...

I love the argyle! Hope you had a great birthday!

Katie Keisler said...

Happy Birthday! How brave of you to post your outfit on a "primarily" woman's "what I wore" website! :-P

I like that sweater on you. It looks very distinguished! ;-)

Emily said...

I just bought my husband that argyle sweater yesterday! You look great!

KT said...

Well well well mystery boy... Happy Birthday!

lorrwill said...

Dude, that sweater rules.
Happy belated birthday!