Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday - Ally

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was good. Cold, but good :) I look so tired in today's pic but I promise I'm wide awake! The pic is super dark too...boo!

Purple ruffle cardi: Old Navy

Green lace cami: Old Navy

Brown pants: Old Navy

Green heels: Ralph Lauren

Tan fishnets: TJMaxx

Pearls: gift

I'm a little matchy w/the Old Navy, but whatever. My goodies from the Friends & Family 30% off came in!





Cute, huh??












I'm so in love with these shoes. I saw them on Piperlime a few weeks ago but they weren't on sale. Put them on sale plus another 30% off? I can't resist!










I also picked up one of their canvas pea coats in pink. I wasn't sure how it'd fit, but it turned out great. For $17, I couldn't go wrong!

It looks like they're sold out in most color/sizes, so if you want one, you better hurry. It's not lined and isn't really that warm. However, I'm hot most of the time, even in the winter, so it's perfect for me and my many layers.

Now I need some long gloves so my little arms don't get cold!

12 comments:

ohthatgirl said...

Cute. I picked up the purple ruffle cardi during the F&F sale too. ;O) I lurve the green heels. Did you hear me? LURVE. *steals*

Candice said...

I asked for that exact pink coat for xmas, heres hoping Santa thinks I was a good girl.

Lini said...

I <3 those shoes!!!!

Christina said...

Love the coat. I have it green! :)

90-Dayer said...

Cute jacket!!! They have really cute long gloves at Tarjay.

Anonymous said...

Way to sass up the cardi and pants with the fishy nets and hot shoes. Also, love the coat - so cute!

Unknown said...

Those shoes are absolutely gorgeous! Piperline is where I got the boots you commented on, they are Steve Maddens on sale. LOVE that online store! And thanks for the Duo tip, the boots are perfect! :)

Hillary said...

Those green shoes are fantastic! Love them!!! You look so cute in your pink peacoat!

Katie Keisler said...

OK that's IT! I'm going to OLD NAVY!!! :-) That coat is so adorable! And for $17!?!?! I'm sold!

Katie

Sara said...

Love the pink coat! I immediately went to OldNavy.com to check it out. Of course they have it in my size in every color - except pink! Boo!

Guess I might have to drag my lazy butt out of my warm house for a little trip to the ON.

Anonymous said...

Those shoes ... just gorgeous, Ally!

Erica said...

Very jealous of the shoes and coat! And even more so of the great deals. :) I guess we'll all be at Old Navy this weekend!