Saturday, November 15, 2008

Weekend -- Ally

Tracey and I both had a day off and we spent it together. We had the BEST day and it was some much-needed BFF time.

We started off with brunch at Toast on Market, did a little shopping on Market Street, and moved on to the mall for a Sephora and Coach stop. After that, I popped in the salon to get my bangs trimmed (Finally!!!) then we ended the day at Churchill Downs for their Fall Meet. I won a whopping $5! We met up w/Al and some friends for dinner/drinks and called it a day. It was the ultimate battery charge for us both!

I can't stop wearing this wrap despite it being difficult to wear. I gave up on tying it and just let it hang! I had a lady stop me on the street to compliment it, so it couldn't have been that bad!
Wrap sweater: Target

Thin, black long sleeved T: Old Navy

Denim pencil skirt: Lands' End

Green tights: Target

Boots: Payless

Bag: Furla

Jasper stone necklace: Sarah Balmer via Scout

Sunnies: MaxStudio




Isn't this necklace beautiful?? Scout was having their holiday open house and everything was 20% off. I couldn't resist!!! It's so heavy and substantial too.

I love the colors of the stones - you know it'll match anything.







All smiles after a couple $2 Hurricanes and $2 bets!

9 comments:

Louella said...

looks like the two of you are having a wonderful time (and the weather was beautiful). you all are too cute!!!!!

Leslie said...

That does sound like a perfect fall day off work!

WendyB said...

Looks like fun!

KT said...

Ooh, look at us. Oooh, aren't we having fun? Oooh, sorry about all you poor losers stuck at work as we drink, gamble and shop. Now send me that bag and let's move on with things shall we?

KT said...

Oh, and I think my motto today is
"Bitter much?"

Anonymous said...

what a fun day!

90-Dayer said...

Sounds like a fun day! Very cute outfit to go along with it.

Hillary said...

Looks you you had a fun weekend! I love the wrap just hanging down. Simple and chic! Also hope you guys had a great time bowling!

Athena said...

The necklace is gorgeous!