Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting Ally

Happy Election Day, y'all! I'm SO EXCITED today's here and can't wait to watch the news all night. We're going to a party at a friend's house (it's actually an Obamathon to be precise) so we'll all be up together watching the results. Can't wait!!

Sorry I look so tired - it's the end of a long work day for me and I'm beat!!

Sweater - JCP

Skirt - Banana Republic

Scarf - vintage Vera, ebay

Shoes - Target










My MO Pearls didn't show up, so it looks like I'm in search of a new set. Cross your fingers Walmart still has 'em cheap!

I don't really own much in the way of red, so I went with green today since the environment and green causes are so close to my heart :) I've been saving this Vera scarf just for today and figure it took the place of the "I Voted" sticker I didn't get :( Leslie and I are very bummed our county doesn't give them out. Al called earlier, though, and said he made one for me and it's even laminated with Scotch Tape. Sweet!!











Don't forget to email us a pic of you at the polls or in your Election Day best! We've already gotten several pics and can't wait to see more!!!

6 comments:

KT said...

OK, 1- You look cute.
2) Al. You may be the SWEETEST guy EV-ER.

Leslie said...

I like the scarf!!!

Anonymous said...

The scarf is so great! I love the eagle/flag emblem on your sweater. I didn't even think to wear my turquoise sweater just like that today. I am totally entering your contest - you should enter mine (with the picture you posted on Flickr - it is so friggin' cute!)

Anonymous said...

Love that scarf tie, lady!

90-Dayer said...

That scarf is fab! Love it with the green.

Al said...

The patriotic yet party-neutral scarf definitely makes this outfit.. Very cute! :)