Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday -- Ally

Fall is here! Finally!!! The weather has been in the 40s today and I couldn't be more excited. This is the last pic of my herbs and flowers until spring. I winterized them yesterday afternoon so cross your fingers my sage, mint, lemon balm, and rosemary make it through the winter. The rosemary came to work w/me today because from what I've read, they don't do well in cold temps even if properly mulched.

Jacket: Isaac Mizrahi/Target

Orange shell: Target

Denim pencil skirt: Lands' End (it's on sale for $25 right now)

Tights: Target

Boots: Payless

Necklace/earrings: courtesy of V/accessory swap







I'm a bad swap buddy! V sent me this necklace and awesome earring set (along with more great goodies!) a month ago and I'm just now posting them. The necklace and earrings are both totally my style - thanks, V! OhThatGirl is hosting another accessory swap this month, so click the link above to sign up!
You can see the collar of the jacket in this pic. It and the elbows are faux-suede (like the boots). It's very English Professor :)

10 comments:

Katie Keisler said...

I love those earrings!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

OK, don't take this the wrong way, Ally, but you have been looking totally HAWT in all your photos yesterday. Have you been taking Sultry Diva lessons?

Anonymous said...

Wow. How did I end up with "yesterday"? That was supposed to be "lately."

Leslie said...

This looks great on you. Very "fall chic" I wish I could wear my denim pencil skirt to work. It is an inch or 2 shorter than my work skirts so its a totally different look and really looks cute with my patterned tights. Plus I think denim skirts are just adorable!

Anonymous said...

I use to have that same blazer! I don't know what the hell happened to it though ~ surely I didn't give it away! Also, love the earrings/necklace - so fall chic! I agree with Sal, you have been a total hottie lately. Your haircut is fantastic on you!

Ally said...

Thanks, ladies!! I'm flattered, but see, the thing is...I am just this hot. I can't help it. hahahaha

But really, thanks. I've not felt too cute lately and have hated my hair every day. You're the best!!

Hillary said...

Totally digging the hair, love the blazer, and the earrings are fab!

Athena said...

I love the jacket. I guess since I'm an English prof I should have one :)

s.i. michaels said...

Love the layers--this is so perfectly fall.

90-Dayer said...

Cute cute cute. If my neck wasn't so dang short, I would rock those earrings like nobody's business!