Monday, November 3, 2008

It's all business


Blazer and printed tee: CAbi

Pants: Ann Taylor Loft

Boots: Some random Rack Room Shoes brand

Sometimes you just have to be "businessy"-- and today was one of those days. I had to sit in a conference all day so I wanted to look business casual and comfortable so this fit the bill. I'm a big fan of printed tees under blazers. It just gives any blazer a little edge. I actually think it's technically against dress code. But I've always pushed the fashion boundaries and have never been stopped because however I wear items, they still look professional and that's the main thing (leather is another example...).

I actually prefer this blazer and tee with trouser jeans...may have to wear that for my next jeans day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That blazer is absolutely adorable! I love the contrast of the pinstripes with the leopard!