Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Beauty of Original Jewelry





Last week I attended my friend Angela Buschmann's jewelry party. She has 1 to 2 jewelry parties a year where she displays her hard work over the last few months. Everyone knows how much I love jewelry and Ang's work is absolutely brilliant. I recieve more compliments for her pieces and I am happy to brag that it is truly an original! She is currently working on getting website started up, but I had to share a couple of my lovely purchases.
The first piece is off-white balls with an amber rose and for a unique little touch is a tourquois bird. The second piece is an antique rose in a beautiful purple shade with matching earings.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Pretty! I really like that second piece!

Candice said...

I like the bird, I am always drawn to them.

Anonymous said...

Both are just gorgeous!