Saturday, April 18, 2009

Weekend -- Ally

I'm admittedly a little lazy and a bit of a slacker when it comes to some stuff, and this blog entry is no different. I have a BIG weekend of horseracing, brunching, and celebrating going on, so these pics are from last weekend. I planned ahead, ladies. The only reason I even mention these are old pics, is b/c of the rain boots. You local ladies will know we have nothing but clear and sunny skies in our forecast, but last weekend was another story. Sunny then rain then sun again.

We went out with some friends and I was in no mood to get cute shoes all wet and dirty so I wore my trusty rain boots:
Cardi: Target

T-shirt: Old Navy

Denim pencil skirt: Lands' End

Leopard belt: JCP

Necklace: Ice.com (check back tomorrow for more about this necklace!)

rain boots: Payless

Per usual, you'll have to excuse the lack of make up. I usually put it on in the car en route to dinner/drinks :)





Sunday was Easter and nothing is Springy to me more than polka dots, pink and green:
Cardi: same from above, Target

Dress: Target

Belt: NY&Co.

Necklace: Walmart

Shoes: Target

Sunnies: MaxStudio

Bracelets: Old Navy

Bag: Furla




As you may remember, Leslie and I both have this dress and once, even wore it on the same day :) I've had this dress for a while and it's so versatile. Of all the places I've worn it, this is my favorite. Can you guess where I am??


Note: Not a former boyfriend; just a friend. And no, he's not an alien with no face. Merely protecting the innocent!

13 comments:

The WalMart Vegan said...

Love the dots! Smart lady to plan ahead.

Anonymous said...

I still ♥ that leopard belt! Also, the teal/turquoise color and pink are always a fav combo of mine.

Louella said...

I know where you are but it's not fair that I tell because i'm your mother. Cute face to cover up!!!

Daniel said...

Mama (Louella) it looks like she might be in Mt. Washington, but I don't remember trees like that at your place.

Ally said...

In the fabulous-location pic?? That's not in MT, Daniel. We're talking about the inside one :)

Tracey said...

oooh, I know, I know!! :)

Ally said...

Trae - You've been before, right?

Daniel said...

I consider MT to be a fabulous location, thankyouverymuch. Have no idea where the other one is.

Louella said...

Daniel honey e-mail me and I will tell you Ally's location. Hint hint you can't get there by the way of Lebanon! ha ha ha Love you

Milly said...

cute leopard belt...still trying to work belts in my outfits not going too well lol
the dress is cute!

Candice said...

I love the first outfit with the rain boots, and I really love the colors. The polka dot dress is also a fave or mine, I feel like I need one now, thanks for the inspiration.

Kelly said...

Love pink & green....that's what I'm doing today myself, actually.

And you look so cute in the rainboots...here in Northern KY it's rainy all day today and probably will be tomorrow. Usually rain sucks all the style life out of me (hence my lack of updates lately) but I may have to try rainboots with a skirt!

KT said...

I don't know where you are but to me that looks suspiciously like Wayne Gretzky...