Friday, April 3, 2009

An extra SPRING in my step!

Floral Top: Old Navy

Green Sweater: The Limited

Fuschia Scarf: Old Navy

Gray Pinstripe Pants: Banana Republic Factory Outlet

Pumps: Charles by Charles David

Now it really feels like spring to me! I just feel an extra bounce in my step wearing bright color florals, spring green and bright pink!

I know most people most look forward to sandals but Im really in many ways a pointy toe pump girl year round. I look forward to the bright colors that I get to interject into my wardrobe.

What is your favorite clothing part about moving into spring?

5 comments:

Sara said...

I love jersey dresses. They are just so easy to throw on and then play around with accessories. I have probably 10 different ones, all in basic colors, but I never wear them the same way twice. It makes getting dressed lots of fun!

Kelly said...

My favorite is the dresses and skirts! Yes, you can wear them in the winter, but they're so much more work - the tights, then boot socks, then boots. In the spring/summer, it's just skirt/flats/GO!

Legal Editor Mom said...

While I have and love all kinds of shoes, for me nothing says Spring like getting a pedicure and wearing my open-toe shoes!

Tracey said...

love the color combo. i'm all about fuschia and green right now.. in fact, i'm pretty sure that will be my derby day combo :)

Anonymous said...

I have to say the jersey dresses too but, I love combining t-shirts and a vintage cashmere or decorated cardi with my beat-up jean and some fun heels or mules I have to say mules are my start of spring favorite and some funky accessories a mix of vintage and current trendy fun.