Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday -- Ally

April showers bring May flowers, right? I sure hope so. I'll take the rain and the cold and the snow (seriously, snow.) if it makes for a pretty Spring!
Cardi: NY&Co.

Lace cami: Old Navy

Pants: Old Navy

Shoes: Sofft

Necklace: Sarah Balmer via Scout










Nothing out of the ordinary - it's my "uniform." :) At least I'm consistent, right?


Close up of necklace. I LOVE THIS NECKLACE. I've totally gotten my money's worth out of it.












Shoes. I wear these pretty often, and they are really comfortable, but after 11 hours at work and a LOT of walking, the tops are like cheese graters on my toes. OWIE.

10 comments:

The WalMart Vegan said...

Love the color of the beads on your necklace.

Anonymous said...

Whew! I love that necklace, too. Gorgeous.

Leslie said...

Love that necklace.

You have the most extensive cardigan collection of anyone Ive ever seen. I literally feel like every one I see you wear I havent seen before. We need to find you some cute blazers so you can switch it up on occasion! But you are right in that the good thing about a "uniform" is that when something works on you--go with it!

You need to wear that cute greenish color blazer Im remembering in my mind someplace. I think it was a pretty spring color, no? If it's the one I'm thinking of, would totally work with that green blazer or your denim blazer and that pinkish scarf I think I see up close necklace photo.

hillary said...

its ironic shoes called sofft are cheese graters. hee

Ally said...

I've worn this cardi a dozen times, Les :)

The only blazer I have that's close to green is teal and corduroy. It's a little out of season already.

I don't like wearing blazers/jackets because since I'm so short waisted they "bunch" at the bust/shoulders/back and make me top heavier than I already am. Cardigans lie better on me plus they're not as hot. I'm outside a lot with work and getting sweaty is on the top of the "Things that Anger Ally" list. haha

Denim blazer went the way of the Goodwill several years ago and the pink "scarf" is my wrap sweater.

Maria Tereza said...

loved the blog, cool ideas of outfit!
;***

Academichic said...

Love the necklace and the shoes -such perfect finishing touches! S.

Hillary said...

I really love the necklace too. Goes great with the shoes!

Candice said...

The shoes are so cute, but I think any heel would hurt after 11 hours, you go girl, you look great in your uniform

hillary said...

Don't switch it up! If it works for you buy a hundred. Us petite girls with ahem girl have a hard time with blazers.