Friday, April 24, 2009

Breaking out the white--jeans?!?!

Wrap Tee: CAbi (Spring 2009)

White Jeans: CAbi (Spring 2009)

Bronze Heels: Via Spiga

Trench: CAbi (Spring 2009)

Multicolored Necklace: Forever 21

I can hardly believe it but I bought white jeans. And I love them. Feel like I'm getting back in touch with my 80's side :-) Now all I need are some bright colored denim. Yeah, maybe not. I'll stick with white! I have a feeling these are going to become my summer staple.

(And side note...you can also tell that this loquat color is going to be my new favorite color of the season. I've seen it all over and am a big fan--a color I had previously not had in my closet at all!)

The weather is finally starting to cooperate and feel like a week before Derby! (As you can see in the background, hello sunlight!) It's a nice warm day and while it was brisk in the morning, it was warm in the afternoon. As opposed to taking 2 pictures, one with the jacket on and one with it off, I decided to just hold it open so you can see what's on underneath for when it gets warm!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore this photo, Leslie. You look SO happy and super stylish and the beams of light make it all look like a transcendent photographic experience. ;)

Jessica said...

I love this outfit on you. This is probably one of my absolutely favs.

Very nice!

Milly said...

lovely....i havent had white jeans in yrs...i'll have to put them on my list

Toni said...

Love, love, LOVE!

Anonymous said...

I bought a pair of white pants last spring and they ended up being one of my fav items all spring/summer. I can't wait to break them out again this year! Also, love that color!

Hillary said...

OMG I looove the white jeans! They look great on you. The outfit is just fab!

Kari said...

I LOVE this ensemble! Beautiful colors, and the white jeans look superb on you.