Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Leslie's Zappos Haul

A couple weeks ago, Ally mentioned her Zappos haul during their big sale so I figure it's only right to show mine off as well. I've been a Zappos girl for about 8 years (going back to the days where everything in the then-tiny store was $20 regardless of brand) and this was one of, if not the, best sale I've ever seen as far as prices and selection go.

Gabriella Rocha: $17.50 (reg price $68.25--I know--I had ordered them the week before full price and then found at the outlet for $17.50 so returned the other pair since I hadn't worn them yet!


Via Spiga: $46.50 (brown croc strappy heel)


RSVP: $7.97 (navy patent with gold heel)





RSVP: $7.97 (basic black, patent pumps)
Boutique 58: $36.50 (medium brown patent--I think these are my favorite!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great haul, lady! Which pair are you most excited to wear?

The WalMart Vegan said...

Great finds! Love the shoes and the prices.

Leslie said...

The Boutique 58 are very classic and me and I am excited about wearing them--theyll go with everything...but Im very excited about the Via Spiga because the strappiness is very different than anything I own as is shimmery bronze croc print so Im looking forward to integrating them into the wardrobe!

Kelly said...

Great choices! I especially love the black and nude pumps - sexy!!

Candice said...

The navy ones for 8 bucks, wow that was a great trip to Zappos. My faves are the last pair, you could wear them with almost everything this spring. Nude heels blend into my skin too much, but they are so cute, I might have to check them out.

Milly said...

wow...boutique 58 are my fave too

Hillary said...

Wow! I love them! I thhink the Boutique 58 are my favs too.

Lmac said...

Adore the Gabriella Rocha shoes! I so need a pair like that!