Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday -- Ally & a new 'do

I hope you all had a great weekend! Easter is one of my favorite holidays and it's mostly because I hate casseroles and most Thanksgiving/Christmas food but LOVE ham and chocolate bunnies!

Cardi: Old Navy

Pink tshirt: Target

Pants: Old Navy

Perfect shoes: Cole Haan

Michelle Obama pearls: Walmart

enamel bracelets: Old Navy







While the 'do isn't really new, I did have six inches cut off the length and the bangs shortened. My hair goddess about had a heart attack - said I'm her only bride-to-be who ever asked her to whack off her hair instead of just trimming so it'll be long long long. To me it's just hair. It's been shorter and Al still loves me.

I looooove this cardigan and wish I had it in other colors:
Women: Women's Ruffled Cardigans - Green Light

The shoes are delicious. They're insanely comfortable (wore them 11+ hours the first time out of the box) and look great.














I'd love to have another pair in the champagne patent. My Weitzmans are my only bone/taupe shoes and I really would like another pair:
Cole Haan - Carma OT Air Pump (Champagne Patent Leather) - Footwear

I'm not quite the Coat Collector that Leslie is, but I did need a lighter coat for spring/fall. I'd been eyeballing this coat at Target, but I just wasn't ready to drop $40 on it quite yet. I was at Target a couple of weeks ago shopping for a baby gift and after 20 minutes in the diaper aisle, I had to cleanse the palette and do a little shopping for me. I spotted the coat on the clearance rack for 50% off, in my size, and the last one. I couldn't say no!

They still have it online for $28 and it's absolutely worth it. The lining is adorable (orange with white polka dots!!!!!) and I wish I had snapped a shot. I'll do it soon.















Speaking of wishing, I wish I had bought more of these bracelets when they were cheaper! I bought them in black and green:
Women: Women's Set of 3 Enamel Bangles - Green Light
Don't forget to enter our giveaway! Last day for comments is Friday, April 17th.

13 comments:

Legal Editor Mom said...

Ally I love those shoes, but I'm headed over to Target.com right now to look for that jacket!

KT said...

Love the do!~

Leslie said...

Love that coat (you knew I would!!) and your hair looks great--it looks so much lighter and full with those 6 inches gone. This is my favorite length on you.

Candice said...

I love the coat, the braceletes, and I really love the cardigan, they are all things I would totally wear. Oh and I love your hair too, love love love. Did I say it enough.

Canadian Lawyerista said...

Oooh, Ally, I love the new hair. Even the colour looks different.

And what is with your pants being too big? You are wasting away!

Ally said...

LEM - It's part of the buy 2, get 1 free clearance sale at Target.com too!!

KT - *hug*

Les - I knew you would! Thanks about the hair - I'm still not used to it b/c it gets all limp but it's just how my hair is.

Candice - LOVE LOVE LOVE you :)

CL - It's weird how it looks different, isn't it? I think it looks brown since the blonde and lighter parts off the ends was cut off.

Hillary said...

I love these colors together. The coat is too cute too. It makes me want to shop!

Anonymous said...

I looooooooove the new hair, Ally! Such a great length for you!

Kasmira said...

I noticed your new hair right off, even before I read that you had cut it. It looks really nice.

Kelly said...

Love the hair, the cardi, and the trench! It's all so cute! I'm kicking myself - I placed an ON order a week ago and I totally forgot to put the cardi in my cart. Sigh.

Milly said...

the cardi and shoes are so cute....your hair looks great!

Academichic said...

great haircut!

And I love the color combo of the cardi and top underneath - so cute! S.

Lmac said...

I need to go find me a green cardigan now! Looks great on you! Very cheery!