Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday -- Ally

Have you noticed with the exception of this past weekend I've had a serious lack of outside photos? I'll be sharing why later in the week. Let's just say it's a REALLY CUTE REASON :)
Cardi I wear too often: Old Navy

black lacy cami: Old Navy

Pants: JCP

Shoes: Cole Haan

Scarf: vintage Vera










I've been itching to wear this scarf ever since I scored it on eBay. I love blue and green together but until today, just hadn't had the right outfit. I like to pair a pretty scarf with something simple outfit-wise. Granted, I'm pretty simple most days, but I went super simple so the scarf can be the main attraction.

So so pretty and tied in the Pretty Gal Sal bow :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sweater really brightens up your face!

Milly said...

The Scarf is super cute!

Candice said...

The scarf is very lovely, I have to ask does is bother your neck? I would be pulling at it all day I have a problem with things on my neck, I cant wear turtle necks at all.

Anonymous said...

You're just radiant in green, lady. And I've really got to start using that scarf tie more often ... I did a tutorial on it and never remember to IMPLEMENT it! Thanks for the sweet shout-out.

And so curious about this outdoor/cute mystery ...

Louella said...

Happy Birthday baby girl!!! You have grown into a beautiful young lady whom I admire and respect. I'm so proud to be your mama.

Kelly said...

That scarf is great - especially how you tied it!

Also - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Deborah-lee said...

Ooooh HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I love the blue/green colour combination as well and have been on the hunt for a Kelly green cardi like yours for ages. Everytime you post it I only want it more! I so need to move to the States for cute clothing options.

KT said...

Doesn't somebody look oh so cute ON HER BIRTHDAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ally said...

Candice - You know it doesn't really bother me and I can't stand stuff around my neck. I tie this pretty loosely so I have to shove the knot back to the side a lot, but it's kinda like pushing back your hair, you get used to it and it's not a big deal. I do, however, rip that thing off as soon as I walk out the office door!! haha

Sal - I thought you did a video on it? Regardless, it's your knot :D

Mama - Thank you - I had a good role model, you know :) I love you.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, ladies!!!!!!!!!!!