Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cold Snap Dressing



Green Sweater: Old Navy

White Tee: CAbi

Scarf: The Limited

Navy Pants: CAbi

Camel Boots: Payless

I'm behind in posting but last week, we had a major cold snap in the Ohio Valley. As in from 75 degreees one day to in the 30s the next (sinus infection here I come...). When I woke up and the wind chill was below freezing, I had no clue what to wear. I wanted to still feel like spring but obviously wanted to stay warm. My office is floor to ceiling windows so it's warm on warm days with the sun coming in and freezing on cold, dreary days.

I love the combination of kelly green and navy--it just feels so preppy and bright and seemed like the solution to countering dressing for the cold snap. A scarf is needed in temps like those but this scarf was at least bright bold colors. It may not have felt like April outside--but I felt like April when I looked in the mirror!

5 comments:

Ally said...

Cute scarf. Very Missoni-esque.

Kat said...

I wore a green sweater, navy pants, and nude pumps today. Thought about wearing a fuschia scarf, but then thought it might be too much. Next time, I'll try it - you look great!

Audi said...

I love the navy/green combo too! Looks great on you.

Lmac said...

You look awesome today! Great posing btw!

Unknown said...

Love the navy and green combo. I did that a few days back, but it looks so much better on you!

fashionafterforty.blogspot.com