Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Not fighting the weather anymore...just working with it!


Bronze Jacket: CAbi (Spring 2008)
Orange Cami: Old Navy
Cigarette Pants: CAbi (Fall 2008)
Orange Pumps: Schutz
Multi-Colored Necklace: Forever 21
Silver Necklace: The Limited
Was thinking today that I hadnt worn my orange pumps in a long time so wanted to pull them out. The orange cami seemed perfect to tie the outfit together--but it photographed more of a peach color. Let me assure you it's absolutely a deeper orange and I am not mixing peach and burnt orange colors together today.
Rainy mornings = lined spring coat. And no flip in the hair. Ive decided to quit fighting nature and when the weather isn't cooperative, I'll simply wear the hair straight. It only took me 27 years to get to that mature viewpoint!

2 comments:

Barking Dog Shoes said...

I just rediscovered your blog and love it. Adding you to my blogroll at www.barkingdogshoes.com

Legal Editor Mom said...

That is so fuuny; I'm just the opposite. In bad weather, my hair flips (curls up) when I don't want it to! I wore a lighter coat today, too, and hoping for none at all soon!