Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wait a second--are those my LEGS?

Jacket: CAbi

Cami: Old Navy

Fuschia Scarf: Old Navy

Tweed Pencil Skirt: CAbi

Pumps: Pleaser

Guess what ladies and gents? My legs are back! They've been missing for about 4 months but are making their debut again for April. It is officially spring and warm enough to go out with bare legs again. And oh, how glorious it felt. Until I looked down and saw the serious need for some L'Oreal Sublime Glow spray. Mental note-- get thee to the drugstore this week.

This is a good example of how I try to start transitioning winter outfits into spring and keep the tweeds getting wear a little while longer. The 3/4 sleeve jacket and even more so, the bold and bright fuschia scarf, take the tweed into the boldness of spring. Side news to note, I got annoyed with the scarf hanging lower so about 2 hours after this photo was taken, I had it looped around my neck and hanging down on each side of the jacket which I liked much better.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah for Leslie's legs! I'll admit to some serious jealousy over here, as it is currently snowing out my window. Sigh.

Ashley said...

THAT is MY SCARF!!!!! I want it back!If you were trying to keep it, you're not very sly by putting it on your blog.

Ashley said...

I Know you might not believe me but I REALLY do wear that scarf and looked for it yesterday when mom cleaned the closet out.

Leslie said...

Sorry dear. This is my scarf. Bought at Old Navy about a month ago at the same time I bought the floral shirt.

Audi said...

Welcome back, legs! I hope the warm weather holds out for you.

Ashley said...

It looks an awful lot like mine that is MIA. It's long like that, has a tag at the bottom, and the frills are the same at the ends.

Londyn said...

I love that it is warm enough for skirts and bared legs!