Friday, June 12, 2009

Welcoming the late 20's


Trench: CAbi (Spring 2009)

Scarf
: The Limited

Wrap Tee
: CAbi (Spring 2009)

Crop Pants
: CAbi (Spring 2009)

Peep Toe Pumps
: Steve Madden

Am I the only one that always gives a little extra thought to what I wear on my birthday? It's the one day of the year that's all about you so of course I want to look my best. Plus everyone starts asking how old you are so you want to make sure your outfit conveys that, while you may be a year older, your clothes aren't!

I'm officially welcoming my late 20's by pairing together some of my favorite items in my closet-- a fun neckerchief, bright lime, a wrap tee, black pants and the highest heels I own!

No big plans...grabbing dinner with some friends and family this weekend.
Next week is night racing at Churchill Downs so I am going out with some friends that evening for a late celebration. Maybe I'll have better luck than the last time I was at the track!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, beautiful Leslie! You look unbearably chic in your bday ensemble.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

Legal Editor Mom said...

Happy Birthday! Birthdays should be celebrated and you look ready! I love the cute trench and the high heels especially.

Tracey said...

Happy Birthday, Leslie!
And I'm like you... I always want to wear something fabulous on my birthday :)

Ashley said...

You look really skinny in this.

Toni said...

Happy Birthday Messy!

I think it looks really fab! Loves!!!

Boutique Girl said...

Happy birthday!!

Audi said...

Happy birthday, Leslie! Love the fun lime green!

Anonymous said...

I'm so behind on OPBs, but happy b-day!!