Friday, June 19, 2009

Back of the drawer discovery


Top: The Limited
Scarf: Who knows?
Pumps: Pleaser
Digging through my drawer this morning for some sort of scarf to put on to jazz this outfit up some. Didnt want to wear the polka dots, wasn't in a floral mood, the pinks didn't match on my shoe scarf....I was really striking out. Then I found this one at the very back corner wadded up. I normally never wear it because I feel like the black and gray are sort of "blah" and I've been blah enough this week without adding it to my wardrobe. But with a fuschia top--it no longer felt blah! The color in the scarf matches these pants perfectly. I now can't wait to incorporate this more often!

2 comments:

Ally said...

I love you in pink and bright colors like this. It lights up your face.

Milly said...

Love the color of your top!