Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's like working in pajamas!


I've mentioned the fact that hostesses have the first-dibs opportunity to buy items off the sample rack at the end of every season. I've always bought straight traditional "work" clothes or for the most part so had never tried any of the knit wear, but when I saw in my size a week ago, decided to give it a try. I know a few people who love it (they usually have a similar style, different design each spring) so figured it was worth a shot.
Let's just say I'm in love and have worn 3 out of the first 5 days I had--to a casual dinner one night, running errands another day and to work another! It's quite literally like sitting in PJs it's so loose and comfortable--doesn't wrinkle but looks cuter than ratty sweats. But what I am also loving is the fact that I can put on heels and it's work appropriate for a "desk-day" at the office!
Yea for comfort -- and a great vacation outfit for sure- it's my "travel outfit" for being in the car for 12 hours straight -- the sleeves will keep me warm but if I get too warm there is a tank underneath and I can slip on flip flops and be perfectly content!

1 comments:

Toni said...

This is super cute and fits you perfectly. I'm going to have to try on some of these things next time but generally always think that they're "not me."

I'm all about PJ's!