Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lesson Learned



Dragonfly Sweater: Old Navy

Floral Shirt: Old Navy

Chino Skirt: J Crew

Heels: Fioni by Payless

I'm glad there isn't a lot of natural light happening in this picture so you can't see the mess that is my legs. I've been wearing pants for a few days straight for a reason. All I can say is you know how they tell you to not use sunless tanner if it's more than a year old because the color may be blotchier or not as good? Well, I had never abided by that. My lotions had always been fine. But I pulled out my Loreal Sublime Glow spray (was my favorite last year and they stopped making it) and let's just say it wasn't real good after a year. Lesson learned. Sprays are fickle. Fading is almost complete.

If only I had time for real sun....

Vacation is soon enough though and that will be lots of real sun...I'm putting together my list of beach reads/summer pool time reads. If you have any suggestions for me leave them in the comments section. KT has already advised me of the Luxe, Rumors and Envy series which are on their way to me via Ebay but I need more!

4 comments:

Legal Editor Mom said...

An outfit without one single item from Cabi? I'm impressed! These are nice colors on you. I also like how you have the shirt peeking out without it looking sloppy, and those shoes are really cute. I NEVER find shoes I like at Payless!

Leslie said...

it does happen sometimes, haha. CAbi or Limited either one! I truly never think of what "brand" items in my closet are when I get dressed--I just put the outfit together and sometimes am surprised when it ends up being heavy one brand because i just dont think of it like that until I have to write it out on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Ach, what a bummer about the self-tanner ... especially since they stopped making it!

I'm also loving the peeking floral shirt. Sweetly springy without being overwhelming.

Melanie said...

Have you read the Twilight series? They're so fun! I also like all of the Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum books. Easy to read.