Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ally - Target floral flats

The weather has been HOT lately and today was no different. I'm not tropical and can't WAIT for snow. That's right. I said it.

Wrap/tie top: NY&Co.

Green tank: Target

denim pencil skirt: Lands' End

necklace: Sarah Balmer via Scout

flats: Target








Last September I scored these flats for under $6 and I've definitely gotten my money's worth! E at Academichic has the closed-toe version of these. They're so versatile!










I'd say the cost-per-wear of these is below $.25 at this point. What do you have in your closet that you've really gotten your money's worth from??

Just imagine the cost-per-wear you can get out of shoes and other clothes when you buy wholesale clothing. The prices are such much lower when you buy multiple items! 

7 comments:

Leslie said...

My black leather jacket!!! And my favorite jeans....I paid a bit more for both but have worn them sooooo much, their cost per wear is cheaper than some of the less expensive items Ive bought -- the jeans are easily close to about $1/wear now and the leather jacket will be after next season.

Tara said...

My Hot Kiss Jeans. I got them for $7.00 five years ago - I don't even know what the cpw is. I love them so much!

Legal Editor Mom said...

First of all, I can't believe you said that! I AM tropical; an island girl by birth, and much of my family thinks we're crazy to live in the Midwest! ;-)

In any event, cute shoes! I have a black pencil skirt and cardigan that I wear all the time with various camisoles, tanks, scarves, etc., and they've more than paid for themselves by now. They aren't even the same designer; I bought the two pieces on sale, separately (under $20 for both pieces), but they're basically the same black and together they look like a suit!

Milly said...

Very cute flats...are they still available?

Ally said...

Milly - I'm going to guess they're NOT still available b/c I bought them on clearance in September. I'll check though and email you if I find them. What size do you wear?

Milly said...

ok..thanks...my big feet are a size 8 lol

Kelly said...

those shoes are adorable!