Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I've gotta leave this town....


White Denim Jacket: Gap Outlet

Wrap Tee
: CAbi (Spring 2009)

Crop Pants
: CAbi (Spring 2009)

Peep Toe Heels
: Steve Madden

Is it the weekend yet? It's really not even the week that is making me ask. I'm just so ready to leave this town and go on vacation! The countdown for the yearly treck to Hilton Head has begun. Beach...pool....8-calorie ice cream every single night...real fried shrimp....sleep....fresh air....maybe not looking goth white anymore....Pool Bar Jim...outlet malls...did I mention 8-calorie ice cream every night...vacation....

I can't wait....and apologize in advance for all my pre-vacation whining until the time comes to leave. I just get so ready to go that I can't think of anything else!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, lady. And you look vacation-ready in that fresh white jacket!

Ashley said...

I like this ensemble. It feels very fresh and inviting.

Unknown said...

Oh Pool Bar Jim...I think he was my first love! Drink one for me and have lots of fun!!

Hillary said...

Oh I love the white denim jacket over the yellow. It's so sunny! Vacation is right around the corner. I know you're gonna have a great time.

Tracey said...

What is this 8 calorie ice cream of which you speak? Are you just teasing me? :)

Leslie said...

Tracey I kid not!

http://www.only8frozenyogurt.com/

The stuff tastes AWESOME!!!!