Monday, June 1, 2009

(GASP!) Pink & Green!


Scarf: Old Navy

Floral Shirt: Old Navy
Ruffle Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Pinstripe Pants: Banana Republic Factory Outlet
Camel Pumps: Charles David
It was a chilly morning, hence the scarf. But really my only point in this post is to show that I actually got over my issues and wore pink and green together. I know you're all in shock and frankly, I can hardly believe it myself. It just looks so cute and springy so I had to.
Hopefully my lifetime membership to DG is not revoked now and my sorority sisters don't think any less of me :)

4 comments:

Katie Keisler said...

Well your "blog sisters" are proud of your pink and green ensemble! :-)

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! And I love the floral peeking out from under your blazer.

Pearly said...

I would ask for you pin, but you look really cute! You'd better be wearing anchor under-roos or something to counterbalance your color choices!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.