Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lime, Red and Pinstripes



As I've said before this lime-ish color is a new addition to my wardrobe--something I had nothing of until this spring. I've had a great time pairing it with blue--and thought red may also be a fun combination and I'm very pleased with the result! I'd prefer to be wearing my white jeans but since I can't wear those at work, these white pants will achieve the same look. I'm also thinking this would work well with dark denim jeans. The necklace has lime and red both in it so pulls the look together.
This is one of my favorite "summer professional" combinations I've put together. My only struggle all day has been with the cardigan and trying to keep it it place so that it hits right at the waist and borders the jacket nicely--it's not easy! It's super thin and keeps wanting to shift around on me! I call this a great "photographable" outfit--but isn't necessarily great for being active in all day. Does that make sense? Either way, I'll take it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know just what you mean about "photographable" versus "wearable." Frustrating, isn't it? This is a truly fab photographable outfit, though! You're right, the lime green looks amazing paired with red.

Milly said...

I love this color combo and outfit..Perfect!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great I would loose the Grey jacket and have some bright lime or red pumps instead. But you look great :)

www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com