Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More blue and lime

Trench: CAbi (Spring 2009)

Cami (not seen): Old Navy

Skirt: CAbi (Spring 2009)

Shoes: RSVP via Zappos

Necklace: Just Jewelry

Last time I wore this skirt with a cardigan, the color combination of the lime and blue was a huge hit, so I went with a similar look today wearing my latest "outfit coat" (meaning that it's worn all day as opposed to for outside warmth) with the skirt. I also put on my new necklace-- It is from Just Jewelry. If you've never been to a party they are great fun--all the earrings are $10 and necklaces $20 so you can get some cute, trendy jewelry at an affordable price. I wore this necklace last Sunday with all black and turquoise earrings and it really added a nice pop of color!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie, you're lovely in lime! (Wednesday is alliteration day, dontcha know.)

Anonymous said...

I love that jacket very cute, and i would not be so brave to wear that color, but I am going to try it, bright is in!!!