Friday, June 19, 2009

And the winner is... !!!



Black and White Floral Print Skirt - Cato

White blouse - Cato

Black cardigan - JCrew Jackie

Long silver necklace (that you can't see in the pic) - Forever21

Red heels - Gucci via Saks Off 5th












I'm a little late posting this, but here is the outfit that I wore on my 1st day at the new job. I was in a rush and only snapped one picture, but you get the idea of it. The JCrew Jackie Cardigan is my absolute favorite cardigan out there. I think it's perfection and if I could afford it, I would own several more. They hold up very well. This is my 2nd year with this one. Strange thing though, the ones you buy at the outlet are crap. I guess you get what you pay for sometimes!!
And I know the shoes aren't "cheap", but I did get them well below retail at Saks Off 5th Outlet.
I'm also wearing a long silver, multi strand necklace from Forever121, but it doesn't really show up in the picture.
I think the next time I wear this, I'll try to throw in a little more color up top. It's kind of snoozeworthy til you get to the shoes :)

So, now for the giveaway winner! Drumroll, please......!!!










































It's Kayla from over at Internal Sequin Issues! Congrats, Kayla!! I hope you enjoy everything :)

2 comments:

Ally said...

You look great and I looove those shoes.

I think you should show off your fab living room - we just got a peek of your mirror table and pretty chair...now we need more :)

Kayla Rochelle said...

Yay! This happens to be my first giveaway win and I'm so excited! I'm even more excited about how cute that outfit is! Happy first day! And thanks!