Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ally - Nine West pumps

While I do a pretty good job finding cute jewelry at Forever 21, I'm also not a stick-thin 15-year-old and most of their clothing doesn't even come close to fitting me. I've not tried ordering from their other lines online, but what I've seen is very nice. The quality isn't the best, but it is a good source for something cute and trendy.

On a recent shopping trip with Tracey (see a pattern??) we swung by to see if anything would catch our eye. I made round after round in the store and FINALLY saw this top right before I left. I tried it on because I hate their return policy and much to my surprise it fit. Not only did it fit, but it's kinda too big in spots. It's really flowy and REALLY low cut. For what it's worth, I got the large. Usually a large at F21 is WAY TOO SMALL in the chest department, but I think their sizing is so skewed it's a crap shoot.
Polka dot top: F21

red tank: Target

pants: Old Navy

red pointy toe shoes: Nine West

bracelet: Walmart

7 comments:

Legal Editor Mom said...

Ally you know I'm right there with you with the fit problem, so you've encouraged me to TRY more. ;-)

I love polka dots and like how you added the red tank and shoes to this outfit.

Anonymous said...

A great find, lady. Love how you dealt with the low-cutness - the peeking red tank adds great retro flair.

Kasmira said...

I agree F21's sizing is all over the place!

Anonymous said...

Love the polkas!!

Boutique Girl said...

Cute top! Love it!

Milly said...

very cute...i picked up a polka dot top too..different from yours though...and yes their size is crazy..you have to try them first

Anonymous said...

You look great I love the pop of Red :)

Hey check out my site and tell me what you think at
www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com