Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ally- Payless pewter shoes

I pulled a Leslie today and every piece was from the same store. Like her, it wasn't intentional and I realized it mid-day. I was gloating to myself about how cheap my outfit was (under $40 for everything including shoes) when it clicked.
Python print cardi: NY&Co.

Ruffled shirt: NY&Co.

Pencil skirt: NY&Co.

Shoes: Payless

Necklace: gift










While cute, these shoes are definitely a trend and this will be my last time wearing them. I've worn them a total of two times and fortunately I only paid $10 for them. I'm going to be doing a MAJOR closet clean out and am considering selling them for WAY cheap (basically just covering postage). It'll mostly be shoes, purses, and a few clothing items. Does that sound like something any of you would be interested in?

19 comments:

watergirl82 said...

I have that same cardi but haven't worn it yet (got it on super sale for $8 but it's about 5 million degrees here in FL so even an elbow sleeve cardi can be too much). And yes, def let us know when you list your items!

Tina said...

Love the ruffles on your blouse. It's such a nice detail.

Leslie said...

Oooh I really like everything about this outfit!!! Love the cardigan and I think those shoes are ADORABLE--did you get them recently?

Ally said...

Last summer actually. I've only worn them twice. Want them?

Louella said...

Check with me before selling your purses. I get first choice.

Legal Editor Mom said...

I love this cardigan, and count me in on your sale!

Anonymous said...

Ummm, YES.

V said...

Love this outfit and I'd like to purchase the Target metallic strappy wedges you wore the other day and that I have...I hope you're the same size as me...I'll squeeze into a 6.5 but I'm more of a 7.5. A strap on mine busted...boo. Oh, you didn't mean ANY shoes???? :)

Ally said...

V - I'm SO GLAD you're a 7.5! I have tons and tons and tons of shoes. Hell, I may even get rid of the strappy ones you love so much. We'll see how the summer goes! hahaha

Milly said...

i love that cardi...oh about your sale...sure show us the goodies..lol

Anonymous said...

Super cute outfit!

KT said...

Nooooooo! Bring your stuff to the Swap N Shop sister!!! Don't even tell me you aren't coming.....

Sara said...

Did I hear you say you wear a 7.5? Sign me up for the shoe sale, girlie! I don't NEED any, but I can't RESIST cute shoes!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!!!did you get them recently?i ordered my new shoes from Shoehustler.com ;they looks so similar to urs.i love them
find
http://www.shoehustler.com

Anonymous said...

i would definitely be interested in getting in on that sale!

Unknown said...

I'm a size seven, sometimes can be a 7.5, sign me up for the sale!

90-Dayer said...

Love the cardi! Add me to the sale too!

igetdressed said...

I just bought this cardigan- thanks for some good inspiration on my next outfit with it!
I love your blog, can't believe I just found it!
- Camille
http://igetdressed.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

I am late to this (been on vacation for a week, no internet) but I think that is something we would all definitely be interested in!