Friday, June 5, 2009

Have you seen Jamie?


Hello Bloggers!

I know it has been quite some time since you have heard from this brunette gal, but I am here for our Bloggerversary! It's hard to believe it has been a year already! I know it has been a crazy personal year for me. Being unemployed, most of my daily outfits have consisted of jeans, tanks, sweaters, and flip flops :) Not my most stylish moments but with summer being right around the corner, this is my fave time of year. So in honor of summer, I went a got a good ole haircut and color. I have been looking forward to this haircut for 6 months since I started growing my hair out for my friend's wedding (Forgive the no-makeup look).


So my question for you all is this...what is your fave summer style?


"Do all you do with class" ~ Jamie

4 comments:

Legal Editor Mom said...

Hi Jamie,
Nice to "meet" you! Your haircut is cute and you don't look like you need makeup...

This is a bit weird but I am in the process of losing weight, so my favorite summer style right now is several pairs of wideleg capris that I have in different colors. They are my faves because they're versatile; I can throw them on with a casual top to run errands or jazz them up with something dressier at night. I always wear them with sandals with heels, so I always feel nice in them in though I wear them over and over. ;-)

Leslie said...

oooh LOVE the new haircut!

KT said...

Girl, I LOVE your hair! And no joke, I really, really thought those girls had you shoved in a car trunk somewhere! Whew!

Unknown said...

Your hair looks great! I love to wear sundresses in the summer. My favorite style is a 50's type cut w/ a halter top, in cotton. I also love cotton skirts and t's. I'm not a fan of shorts on me, so I own very few pairs.