Monday, June 22, 2009

Polka Dot Dress Sighting



Dress: Target

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft

Belt: Limited

Necklace: Just Jewelry

Pumps: Steve Madden

You all know Ally and I both have this dress and love wearing it-- it is comfortable, loose, breathable and looks great with a cardigan over top it!

Well I was at Half Price Books earlier this week and saw on the rack a new novel by Elizabeth Bevarly. She lives in Louisville and writes romance novels, a series of which are based in the city around Derby time.

As I'm looking at the cover, I thought, OMG that's my dress!! How funny is that?!?!? Everyone loves the polka dot Target dress I guess! Check it out here on Amazon.

7 comments:

Ally said...

I love this dress - I see it all the time on people too :)

Legal Editor Mom said...

I love when I see something I have on someone famous or well-known. It lets me know I have good taste. ;-)

I have a black & white polka dotted dress, too, but my polka dots are much smaller. I like this one better, so I'm going to look for it!

Milly said...

i love polka dots...this dress looks great on you

Anonymous said...

I almost wore a polka dot dress today too!

KT said...

I think you look fabulous in this Leslie!

SHOEGAL said...

Love this look on you! The dress is perfect for you.

Anonymous said...

Love this dress!! Next time red belt, would make it pop!!!