Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ally - Cole Haan Low Air Fiona & Zappos outlet sale!

Today's outfit is simple and comfortable. My coworker is out on maternity leave, so it's been super hectic in the office. I'm doubling up on work and hoping I don't break soon!

Silk top: Banana Republic

Pants: Old Navy

Necklace: Sarah Balmer via Scout

Shoes: Cole Haan











I still love these shoes to bits and if I had more disposable income, I'd buy more at retail. They're so so comfortable and are wearing great. The leather is still shiny and the sole looks good too. A+ Cole Haan!

Zappos.com is having a HUGE SALE at their outlet in Shepherdsville, KY starting this Friday June 19th thru Sunday July 5th. The last few times I've been I've gotten some AMAZING deals. My advice is to go up and down the aisles in you size and the half size above and below that. Grab all the high end (Weitzman, Marc Jacobs, Kate Spade, Cole Haan etc.) shoes you even remotely find attractive. Take your finds to one of the couches and take your time trying them on. I've had much better luck when I'm not rushed or teeter-tottering on one leg in the aisle.

From the email I received:

Receive 50% off the lowest marked price of almost every item in the store!*

In Addition: All Robert Clergie, Stuart Weitzman, and Sigerson Morrison merchandise is 70% off!

3 comments:

Legal Editor Mom said...

You didn't give us a close-up of the shoes, but I wish I lived in Kentucky! Sounds like such a great sale. Guess I'll peruse their website for deals today, in my "spare time." ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sigh. I SO wish I could be there for that sale ...

Timika said...

I didn't know zappos had an outlet.Anywhoo those pants look great on you.