Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ally - Kate Spade mary janes

I might've mentioned a time or two how much I enjoy horse racing. It's my favorite way to spend a spring day with my girlfriends. Leslie, Tracey, and I (along with all our other friends) have been going together for years.

As much fun as Derby and Oaks are, going on a regular day is best. It's not crowded, the beers aren't $8, and we can afford Millionaire's Row. One of our friends and her awesome boyfriend visited and we spent the afternoon at the track.

Dress: Target

navy and green enamel bracelets: Old Navy

Sunnies: MaxStudio

Yellow sticker: Pass for our seats :)








My photographer didn't get my shoes in the shot, so do I get a free pass for today?? I'm wearing my nude Weitzman's just in case you're keeping track.

Every time I wear this dress, I get a lot of compliments. It's super comfortable and I really like how it looks on me. The best part? It was $24 at Target. I can't find it online and I've only seen it in one store. It's super cute, ties at the neck, and is navy and white.

Since I'm depriving you of a shoe-shot today, I'll show you how I last wore this dress:

I wore it on Mothers' Day when we met up with my parents and Tracey for brunch. We were on the "sunny side of Louisville" so there's a great view of the skyline behind us.

There's my sweet Al and my super sweet parents :) They are all Cute on the Cheap too - that's how we roll!

The best and cutest part of this picture?? My patent iridescent pink Kate Spade mary janes. A close up is below. They're perfection.

My bag is Goldenbleu. I snagged it right before they closed up shop - a total deal!






You can read all about these on the Zappos haul post. These were a steal at under $45!!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

your photographer needs to improve! :)

Hillary said...

I'm pretty sure I've already mentioned thet the dress is fab. I really love the shoes! I am looking for the perfect pair of pink shoes. These are so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are absolutely divine!!!

WickedThrifty said...

oh, the shoes. wow. you're so lucky- i never seem to catch anything under $50 at zappos!

Lini said...

I looooove your dress!