Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day to ME!!

So Tracey and I had lofty plans for beer and celebrating today, but we quickly realized we'd much rather go shoe shopping and grab dinner together! I'm so glad we did!

As I've mentioned the Zappos.com outlet is about 15 minutes from Louisville, so I get some AWESOME deals. Today was no exception and I think it might be my best haul ever. We usually try to get a 20% off coupon out of a local magazine, but there wasn't one this month. Fortunately for us, there was a big "50% off everything, no print coupons" sign on the door. SWEET!

The haul:
Lauren by Ralph Lauren $108.95 retail $27.50
LAUREN RALPH LAUREN Women's Emma

Clarks Ericka $85.00 retail $21.50
Clarks Erika - Women's Heel

Cole Haan Carma OT Air Pump $274.95 retail $69.00















Kate Spade Elsie $327.95 retail $49.20
These are in a shiny gold, not ivory/white. I can't find a pic of them in the gold, but trust me, they're FAB.


















Kate Spade Katie $294.95 retail $44.40



















Hunter Festival tall boots $144.95 retail $36.50
Hunter - Festival Tall (Black) - Footwear

I spent a total of $262.99 (including tax) and saved...are you ready...$988.65!! Now, I'd never EVER pair retail for all of these shoes, but I ended up getting everything 80% off retail...heck of a deal if you ask me!!!!!! If you're near Louisville or will be soon, I recommend hitting exit 116 off I-65 and visiting Zappos.com!!!

We also went to T.J. Maxx and I found my Derby hat. However, that'll be kept under wraps until the First Saturday in May :)

14 comments:

Louella said...

i want a pair like the clark's. so glad you went shoe shopping you really needed new shoes.

Tracey said...

So jealous!!

Athena said...

wow! I am very jealous. I need to make a trek to somewhere like that!

Boutique Girl said...

wow - that is one hell of a haul!

Anonymous said...

I'm having a difficult time containing my envy. ;)

Kayla Rochelle said...

What a deal! Lucky you! I love those Kate Spades! They all are going to be great shoes for Spring, but will work great for the current in-between phase too. So many new outfits to put together now!

V said...

Do I "know" you well enough for me to call you a lucky "b?" b/c that's what I want to say! You have got to do a major review on those Cole Haan's...I always wonder if what they advertise is true. Is it really like not having heels on? Love all your steals!

Milly said...

damn....great deals!!!....i'm in love with the Cole Haan's and Kate Spade "katie"....You lucky gal!!

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh, they're all so beautiful. Lucky!

Ally said...

Mama - they had all KINDS of shoes. You should go. Of COURSE I needed more shoes!!

V - We're there. You can totally call me a lucky bitch all you want :D

Thanks to everyone else - watch for them in my Spring outfits!!! I can't wait to wear them all.

E said...

Ah, holy hell, Lady!
I've been wishing we lived closer... and now I wish we wore the same size shoe.

VP said...

I can't help but admit that I'm a little envious of the price you got on those Hunter wellies!

Hillary said...

Amazing deals! Can't wait to see you work those shoes! Def a happy st patty's day!

Sarah said...

I love the cole haan heels - I have yet to try them. I guess I need to find this kind of store near my house. Great deals you got!