Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday -- Ally

It's currently 52 degrees as I type this...I can't believe it! Wasn't it just 5 not that long ago?? I ran a quick errand to the post office earlier and left my coat in the office. Now I have Spring Fever!!!
Purple ruffle-neck cardi: Old Navy

Polka dot dress: Target

Tights: Walmart

Croc belt: Nine West

Croc slingbacks: Nine West

Necklace: gift

I took this before I left for work this morning (a habit I'm trying to start) so you'll have to excuse the partly wet hair and lack of makeup. I'm a bad girl and usually slap on mascara at my desk or a red light.

I've not worn this dress in months, but it's still one of my favorites. I'm pretty sure it'll always have a place in my closet. Don't forget, Leslie has it too and always does something cute with it!

9 comments:

V said...

I love it...especially the purple.

LindaLou said...

2 differnt ladies w/the same skirt and you both look great!

Boutique Girl said...

Love the dress! You look great!

Leslie said...

I do love this dress!! But it's too cold for me to wear in the winter...the breeze blows through it too much for me walking outside so much! looks cute--I like the purple with it!

Leslie said...

Holy crap, that picture you linked to was right after I had been so sick and had lost about 10 lbs in 2 weeks. Yowser! Sure wouldnt look like that today if I put it on :-)

Sara said...

It's 40 here today and I feel like sunbathing it feels so good out there! Going to an outdoor mall this afternoon to bask in the sunshine (just not in my bathing suit!)

Sadly we only get two days of this, tomorrow it's back to the teens and single digits. Boo.

Audi said...

I love that dress on you, and it looks great with the belted cardi. Hooray for warm weather!

Hillary said...

This is so cute. Love this look, the look from last time, and Leslie's look. It's a magical dress...always looks good!

Erica said...

Those bold dots are so cute! Love the plum with the black and white, as well.