Friday, January 2, 2009

Simple Black and White


Jeans - Gap Essential Fit


Cami - Old Navy lace tank


Military Jacket - Martin and Osa


Zebra scarf- NY & Co


Shoes - Gucci via Saks Off Fith Outlet





















So, I debated on whether or not to post these shoes. I know they aren't "cheap". I decided to go ahead and post them because I wanted to show that you can wear Gucci with Old Navy, Gap, Target, etc. It's perfectly acceptable! Plus I just love these shoes. I would marry them if I could, because I'm pretty sure they'll outlast any man I'll ever meet. They are the 1st high end shoe I've ever bought and I think I'm hooked. In fact, it makes me think twice now before I buy shoes because I ask myself if they aren't as awesome as these, then what is the point? I've probably actually saved money lately because I can't find any shoes that live up to the standard that these have set. I've been buying nice, mid price shoes for years now, and I have to say, for me there isn't much difference in the comfort level between a $100-$150 shoe and a shoe from Payless.. but these...these are devine. I feel like I could walk around all day in them. Plus keeping within my thrifty nature I did get them well below retail at the Saks Outlet.


















I could talk all day about my shoes, but I did want to mention one of my new favorite stores, Martin and Osa. It's a new store that is owned by the same people that run American Eagle. It's their more upscale, grown up brand. I find the style similar to J Crew, but so far I prefer the quality of M&O. Right now they have an additional 25% off all clearance with free shipping and returns. If you search around you may be able to find an additonal percentage off code. The codes are stackable. I paid under $40 for my jacket, original retail was $150.
Go check them out if you haven't already!!

8 comments:

Ally said...

I'm so mad at you for not wearing the same size show as I do. You know it really cramps my style, right??

Anonymous said...

Red Gucci Heels - does it get any more divine?? Love them! I have been seeing more and more M&O in magazines and they offer some really cute stuff. I am going to have to go check out their site - this could be trouble!

Leslie said...

Oh Ive never been to Martin and Osa--saw it but havnet been in. Ill check it out!

Theres nothing better than black and white and red shoes in my opinion!

V said...

Absolutely adore your shoes! I've heard of M&O and have browsed their site, but haven't purchased yet, what a steal you got!

Hillary said...

The shoes are gorgeous! Love them! Need them!

Tracey said...

I just ordered some more stuff from M&O today. Someone stop me!!!

Christina said...

Love the shoes!!! Love the scarf!!! I am definitely going to have to check out Martin and Osa.

karl's sweet child said...

wow, love those red heels!