Monday, January 5, 2009

Casual Desk Day

Denim Jacket: Gap

Red Shirt: Brooks Brothers

Flannel Cargo Pants: The Limited

Heels: Rampage

I debated on even posting today because I feel like I look pretty plain jane. But there is a reason I do. Today is a true "desk day" meaning I have no meetings, have a ton of writing to do and will literally be held hostage to my desk all day. As I was getting ready I was looking at some cute blazers to wear and then I thought, "No one is going to see me, I'm going to be typing and researching all day long...I may as well just go for basic comfort." So that's what I did.

I do have on my cute earrings though I received about 10 years ago from my friend Jessee. I still love them as much as I did when she gave them to me! They are a little squares with a black bead in the middle and then surrounding various colors all around. I tried to take a picture but my camera wouldn't zoom in and focus on them. I just feel the need to let you know that my outfit isn't 100% completely boring, thanks to the earrings!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look downright lovely for someone who claims to have dressed down.

wendeeB said...

When I first saw your pic, before I read the narrative, I said to myself, "wow, she looks really CUTE and comfortable today" You always look very put together, but you look like you feel good in your outfit today. Hope it was a good one.

ohthatgirl said...

I love a good jean jacket especially when it subtley dresses down a work 'fit. :o)

Mom of Three said...

This is a super cute outfit, I left you ladies an award!