Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday -- Ally

I'm so PUMPED UP about today, y'all. It's so historic and so special and I can't WAIT for this evening when our friends come over for a little Inauguration Par-tay! The champagne is chillin'!!
Blue top: Old Navy

Black lace cami: Old Navy

Pants: Old Navy

Maroon patent Mary Janes: Target

Vintage Vera scarf: ebay

I'm quite the Old Navy fangirl today, huh??








Remember when Sal taught us how to tie scarves? I remembered how!

When I'm tying it, I always call it the "Pretty Girl Sal" bow. So it has a name now :)














Candice made another sweet comment about my weight loss and what secrets I had. Well, there aren't any secrets and I'm at that point where I'm pretty OVER dieting. I've been following the general principles of The South Beach diet (I recommend checking out a few of the SBD books from your local library) all while counting points with Weight Watchers. If I were truly doing SBD the right way and not being a picky eater there'd be no need for points, but I need more structure than that.

If any of you want more information on the specific foods I've found that are low point and work with SBD, please email us (link at right) and I'll get back to you. I don't want to turn this into a weight loss blog or The Ally Show :)

9 comments:

Louella said...

what time is the party?????

Anonymous said...

I adore you. To pieces. It makes me SO HAPPY to know that the Queen of Scarftown thinks of me when tying on a swatch of silk.

E said...

You look f**king fantastic.

Kisses!

Ally said...

7 I guess. I won't get home until 6:30pm at least.

Sal and E - THANK YOU! My face hurts from grinning so much today :)

Candice said...

Thanks so much, I guess I just have zero motivation and hearing about others is helpful. I love the outfit too by the way. have fun partying!!!

Ally said...

I have two motivating factors:

1) My doctor

2) The size of my ass

Both are mean!

V said...

#1 Love the scarf!
#2 I used both yours and Sal's info to tie my "first" scarf not too long ago
#3 I'm wearing a scarf for sure tomorrow now that I've seen yours and need to take advantage of all the great new scarves Athena sent!
#4 Have some champagne for me too!

Kelsey said...

that scarf is adorable! how quickly can you drop it in my mailbox? ;)

Leah said...

You look great! I love that scarf on you!