Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Item Stalking Pays Off!

Turtleneck: Apt 9/Kohl's

Necklace: The Limited

Tweed Pants: The Limited

Pumps: Pleaser

This necklace was a perfect example of stalking an item. I saw it several months ago for $38, but there was no way I wanted to spend that. There were sales for Buy 1, Get One Half Off....but I still didn't want to pay that either.

When I was shopping a couple weeks ago, imagine my delight when I see the necklace-- but now marked down to $14.99! Success!

I like it because of the mix of pearls and metal and the pins on there--it's very Victorian. There is a larger picture below so you can see and appreciate!

10 comments:

Kasmira said...

The necklace looks great! I'm afraid I passed, even at the reduced price, because I have TOO MUCH JEWELRY! I'm glad it found a home in your closet.

Anonymous said...

Leslie, that is such a great necklace! I would have stalked it too! Glad you got it for such a deal.

Sara said...

I was loving that necklace too! But sadly, my jewelry box is filled to overflowing already. I was a good girl and refrained. But you made it look so cute here, now I'm a little sorry that I passed!

Milly said...

the necklace is very pretty

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Who says stalking is a bad thing?

Leah said...

I LOVE that necklace! What a great find!

V said...

That's a great deal...I stalk items as well...can't save too much money!

Ashley said...

you look really skinny in this pic.

Kelly said...

Great necklace - the bow is my favorite part. I never would have thought it was from The Limited!

Legal Editor Mom said...

I love big necklaces with beads or other details. I think they're the perfect accessory for a simple turtleneck or plain top. This one is very pretty and you were smart to wait!