Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Go Norse!



Wrap Tee: CAbi

Scarf: The Limited

Charcoal Pinstripe Pants: Meet Polly

Pumps: Nine West

Had a few requirements when getting ready this morning....A) Have an outfit where all I needed to change was into jeans after work--the rest would work without having to change, B) was Black and Gold in nature since I am going to the NKU game after work and C) therefore also went and coordinated with my new favorite piece of outerwear, also in NKU colors. This fit the bill!

A few of the Louisville area NKU alumnae are meeting up for pizza and then heading to Bellarmine to cheer on the Norse. I rarely get to see my alma mater play in person and it's always great to catch up with the college crew!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just love the bright pumps.

Erica said...

I love those shoes at the bottom...they pop! The patterned scarf is great, too.

Katie Keisler said...

The shoes just make the whole outfit ROCK!

Katie

Jane said...

I wore bright shoes this week and they certainly brighten the day up. Hope you had a great time.

Hillary said...

I looove the scarf!