Monday, January 19, 2009

Brrr.....

Red Cashmere Turtleneck: Kohl's

Zebra Scarf: Local Boutique

Black Cords: The Limited

Boots: Chinese Laundry (via Zappos)

I couldn't get warm today. Even with cords and cashmere and a scarf I shivered in front of my space heater all day. In fact, my poor space heater is so overwhelmed that it only runs for about 3 minutes at a time, then I turn it off and shiver for 10, then I turn it back on and it works again for another 3 minutes, then the whole process starts all over again.

This sweater is one piece of my cashmere collection I've talked about before...I've actually been quite pleased with my Kohl's cashmere!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the red with the zebra - a classic pairing. And lady, sounds like it's time to invest in a new space heater, no?

Milly said...

i like pairing up Zebra print or Leopard Print with red...so nice!

E said...

Oh honey, it is definitely time for a new space heater!
The one in my office is the exact length of my legs - and it's on pretty much all day long!