Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday -- Ally

The look you see on my face is exhaustion from a long day at work. I promise I didn't stay up too late celebrating with friends :D Today was a "uniform day."

Cardi: NY&Co.

Cami: Old Navy

Pants: Old Navy

Tights (unseen): Target

Shoes: Ralph Lauren

Scarf: via Athena







I LOVE this scarf. I'm not one to wear yellow as it usually looks like garbage on me, but this shade is just orange enough to not make me look dead.











So yesterday KT was smart enough to predict Mrs. Obama would be wearing gold and I must have channeled Malia b/c we both wore blue and black. I have a Sasha accessory in mind for next week so stay tuned!

5 comments:

Sarah R said...

I like your "uniform". I was thinking to myself that I need to do something similar to get out of the jeans and tee shirt mode. I think a well made wide leg trouser, a cami and cardigan leave you room to play with accessories. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun when a multi-colored scarf allows you to wear a shade that normally gives you a death pallor? That one is just amazing, and I'm sure it'll get TONS of wardrobe lovin.

Anonymous said...

Did you see the lady inside the circles? I thought it was so cute. It's a nice play with the cardigan.

Kelly said...

I love seeing your scarves all the time!

Milly said...

what a great scarf!